Please use this short instruction to guarantee a great experience for Allset diners on every visit.
- Have Allset orders ready by the serving time.
- Pay attention to items ordered and special instructions if any.
- Note the order type: Pickup or Dine-in.
- Hand the order to the customer or place it beside the Allset pickup sign.
- Orders should be labeled with the customer’s name using an Allset sticker (if provided).
- If the order states ‘Dine-in’, serve it as a sit-down meal.
- If you provide table service, reserve a table. If not, you do not need to guarantee seating.
Still need help?
Reach us at email@example.com or — we will respond as quickly as possible.