How Allset Table Ordering works for the restaurant?
1. You receive printed QR code stickers/cards from Allset and place them on the corresponding tables.
2. The guest orders by scanning a QR code at a table.
3. You receive the order and order details (name and table number) directly to your Allset Merchant App or other notification methods (Printing service, SMS, Email, Fax).
Note: order check includes table number automatically, so your staff knows exactly where the guest is seated and can provide faster and safer service.
4. After you confirm the order, your guest will get notifications about the real-time status of the order.
5. Serve the guest as usual.
Note: all orders are pre-paid. Orders can also be pre-tipped depending on your restaurant’s settings and guest preferences.
Still need help?
Reach us at email@example.com or — we will respond as quickly as possible.